Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy day updates!!!

First, I would like to give a shout out to Claire on her 13th birthday!!! Next, I thought I would play catch up today with the rainy weather and all, so here we go.....

Projects - I have been spending time decorating and getting ready for Lillie and that includes baby projects...

I have made a few burp clothes




and I have also made a baby blanket (a pretty messy one)



As for decorating, we have started on the baby's room and it is coming along!





Lastly, I made some nice fabric artwork to spruce up the guest room



I still have a couple of things I am working on, including growing a human...



That's all for now....hope everyone is staying safe and dry!

2 comments:

Justin and Marisa said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!

Mr. and Mrs. Jboy said...

How exciting. Can't wait to see all you guys next weekend. Marisa- we will miss you:( Lauren-I am getting you a magical sling. I don't give a crap if you registered for it or not. It is a serious lifesaver and has rescued my family from many a baby crying disasters. Be ready.