Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Season!

I'm only three posts in and I already feel like I am stuck on a topic, babies.  Oh well!  On Sunday, Nate and I attended Avi and Marjan's baby shower(Nate's friends from USC).  They are both persian, which made the shower very interesting.  There was a lot of people, a lot of food, and a lot of dancing!  We had so much fun and we walked away with a beautiful centerpiece and I won a tea set for best decorated bib! 



In other baby news, Kendee is due any minute and everyone can't wait!  Andrew Scott needs to get here already!  I have been on call for the last week and every time my phone rings I am hoping it is her telling me she is in labor, but that has yet to happen!  For her sake, I am hoping it comes sooner rather than later!  That stork needs to hurry up!


0 comments: