Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PASS!!!!


For those of you that don't know, I took my first CSET Exam in world history back in March.  Well, the results are in and (drum roll please)...............I PASSED!!!  I had studied for about two days total due to finals we had going on at the same time and the night before the test I ran through a practice test ending with a horrible score of 4 out of 13 correct!!  Going into the test... lets just say I was not very confident.  The test was horrible.  Anything that I had kinda breezed over when studying was on that stinkin' test.  Leaving the test room I was sure that I had failed and told everyone that I did horrible, but then I got an email today saying that I had passed!  I couldn't believe it and I almost still don't believe it!  I really think that a blind man graded mine because after that dreadful test I was absolutely sure that I had failed. Now that I have passed world history I am on to the next tests, American History and economics.  Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Yay!! Congrats! You told me when you finished that you did horrible, but I knew you could do it :)