Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Introducing Andrew Scott Gardner!

 













An hour after I wrote my last post I received the call that Kendee's water broke!  Like I mentioned before, I had been waiting and waiting for this call to finally come!  It was extremely exciting!  I threw something on and headed to Matt and Kendee's to wait out the majority of the labor with Anna and Kristi.  We hung out, talked, and had a couple of glasses of wine while waiting for the call that she was getting close.  At around 4 am she was at about 4 cm., so we figured we try and get a couple of hours of sleep.  At about 6:30 we got ready and made it to the hospital around 8 am.  We stopped in and visited with Matt and Kendee until she was ready to deliver at about 9 am.  Fifty-five minutes later Andrew Scott Gardner was born weighing in at a healthy 7 lbs. 13 ozs. and 20 inches long.  He is absolutely perfect!  He looks exactly like his daddy and he has a beautiful full head of hair!  Mommy and daddy are doing great and are thrilled with their new baby boy!  I took several pictures.




0 comments: